Turn a milk carton into a handmade bird feeder with only a few household supplies!
- Empty milk carton
- Permanent marker
- Yarn or string
- Sharpened pencil
- Small twig
- Paint an empty milk carton one solid color.
2. Once the paint dries, cut out a rectangle opening near the top of the carton.
3. Decorate your bird feeder with a marker.
4. Poke holes through the top sides of the carton and insert a string for hanging.
5. Fill the inside of the milk carton with birdseed.
6. Poke a pencil in the base to form a hole, then insert a twig for a perch.